Belstaff Ballacraine Jacket - Black
The Belstaff Ballacraine Lightweight Ballistic Nylon Motorcycle Jacket looks similar to the Trialmaster from back in the 1960's, however is made from a more lightweight and comfortable than the ones from back then. The lightweight ballistic nylon offers excellent resistance to penetration, durability and a superior handle without adding bulk. There are stretch inserts on shoulders, elbows and cuffs and reflective piping along the back. As with all Belstaff Pure Motorcycle product, reinforced shoulders and elbows with protective inserts that meet European safety standards.
Please note: As you may have noticed, there are a number of websites purporting to sell authentic Belstaff clothing, the vast majority of which are selling fake products. We are one of only a few authorised Belstaff retailers in the UK. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
• Lightweight Ballistic Fabric
• Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
• Corduroy on inside neck collar
• CE Removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
• Detachable quilted jacket with 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011
• Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately)
• Upper patch pockets, with a smaller double bag, with flaps closed by snap buttons
• Lower patch pockets, with flaps closed by snap buttons, and a second bag with lateral entry
• Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
• Inside lining patch pocket with Velcro
• Two patch pockets with Velcro on inside quilted liner
• Stretch inserts on shoulders, elbows and cuffs
• Reflective piping along back
• Adjusting neck and waist straps
• Elastic drawstring at inside hem with stoppers
More About the Materials
Lightweight Ballistic - This is a fabric that combines several key features: excellent resistance to penetration, durability and superior handle. The jackets produced in Ballistic nylon are seam-sealed with a Miporex membrane.
Note: This is a slim fitting jacket
|UK/US (Chest Inches)||up to 37"||up to 38.5"||up to 40.25"||up to 41.75"||up to 43.25"||up to 45"|