Belstaff Donington Jacket - Black/White
The Belstaff Donnington Jacket has a very similar style to the Belstaff Olivers Mount Jacket and is based on the 1960's Steve McQueen Mojave Leather Jacket. It has been re-styled and made to a much higher standard and has quilted reinforcements on the shoulders, elbows and lower back making a great styling feature. The Belstaff Donnington Jacket is new into the 2013 Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Collection and comes in three colours, black wth white stripes, black with black stripes and a mahogany brown with white stripes.
Please note: As you may have noticed, there are a number of websites purporting to sell authentic Belstaff clothing, the vast majority of which are selling fake products. We are one of only a few authorised Belstaff retailers in the UK. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
• Bull Grain Leather, naturally taned, drum-dyed, thickness 1 - 1.1mm
• Corduroy on inside neck collar
• CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
• Detachable quilted lining with 120gr on body and 80gr on sleeves
• Removable Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011
• Pocket for back protector
• Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons
• Lower jet pockets ,closed by metal zipper
• Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper
• Inside lining patch pocket with Velcro
• Quilted reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and back end
• Contrasting colour bands across chest and along sleeves
• Adjusting snaps on sides
• Ventilation openings on back sides
• Embossed logo patch on left sleeve
• Inside waist stretch panel with heavy-duty zipper for trousers attachment
More About the Materials
Leather is known worldwide to offer the highest degree of protection to motorcyclists. A wide choice of leather is available in the Pure Motorcycle Collection 2013.
• Bull Grain Leather: Naturally tanned; drum dyed bull leather with a thickness of between 1.0 and 1.1mm. Extremely abrasion resistant and comfortable.
• Natural Cavallo: Naturally tanned , drum dyed horse leather with a thickness of between 0.9 and 1.1mm . The top of the range in terms of elegance, resistance and softness.
• Ageing-treated Cavallo : vacuum garment dyed horse leather with a thickness of 0.8mm
Note: This is a slim fitting jacket.
|UK/US (Chest Inches)||up to 37"||up to 38.5"||up to 40.25"||up to 41.75"||up to 43.25"||up to 45"|