Belstaff Mojave Brooklands Wax Jacket 2013 - Brown
Belstaff's Mojave Brooklands 2.0 jacket takes its cues from the jacket made famous by Steve McQueen when competing in the Mojave Desert race in California.
Please note - this is the new 2013 jacket featuring sealed-seams and a waterproof membrane.
Please note: As you may have noticed, there are a number of websites purporting to sell authentic Belstaff clothing, the vast majority of which are selling fake products. We are one of only a few authorised Belstaff retailers in the UK. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
- Waist length jacket made from 8oz Wax Cotton
- Waterproof (sealed seams and waterproof membrane)
- Detachable Belstaff tartan lining
- Courduroy lined neck collar
- Velvet lined cuffs
- Removable CE approved armour in the shoulder and elbow
- Cross stitched pads at critical wear points
- Two patch pockets on the chest
- On each side there is a welt pocket, closed by a zipper with logo puller
- Slit pocket on the inside
|UK/US (Chest Inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||48-50|