The Momo Mangusta Helmet is a jet helmet which features a full length visor with additional internal drop-down sun visor. The Momo Mangusta is super strong and made from a light carbon fibre composite construction, has a compact size and an aerodynamic drag system. Great helmet for urban riding.
Please note: There is roughly a seven to ten day dispatch time when ordering Momo helmets.
- Shell composite material made out of fiberglass and carbon fibre
- Varnishing with special paints for increase weather resistance
- Removable and washable inner
- High sweat absorption fabric and mesh fabric net inner
- Long Visor with anti-scratch treatment and absorption of radiation up to 400 microns lined in leather and with supports in aircraft carbon
- ECE 22-05 European Safety rating
- Dark internal Sun Visor
- Chinstrap with micrometer buckle
All UK purchases of a total value of £50 or more can enjoy free shipping. All orders that total less than £50 will be charged £4.95. We offer discounted international delivery because we absorb some of the delivery costs to all international destinations so you get the very best value. Please note that non EU customers do not pay VAT. Examples of international delivery costs can be found on our delivery information page.
All UK customers receive a 1hr delivery window by text and email (if provided) for your convenience and improved first time delivery success.
All items that are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery in the UK. International deliveries will take longer. If an item isn't in stock you will receive an email to let you know when to expect to receive it.
Our prices are the most competitive around, and we regularly check our prices to keep it that way. That's why we will promise that should you find any of our products at a lower price anywhere else, we'll match that price AND give you a free thermal neck collar worth £14.99. So rest assured you can buy from us with confidence. If you have found this product cheaper elsewhere email us. More information can be found in our T&C's.