The Ronin jacket from Roland Sands Design exudes a 'devil may care' attitude that belies its craftsmanship and functionality. Understated, yet stylish, the Roland Sands Ronin jacket typifies the classic Cafe Racer vintage style and has plenty of handy pockets and a luxurious satin lining. The soft and supple leather is hand worn and has a sculpted performance fit with rotated sleeves and a dropped back length, perfect for that racing riding position.
- Hand finished washed and waxed cowhide (thickness 1.2mm)
- Detailed café style with snap collar and front zip pockets
- Performance riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length, and relaxed collar opening
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat numbers heat emboss
- Perforated leather interior trim with perforated sleeve venting
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Zip close interior chest pocket with zip close cuffs and a side zipper waist adjust
- Ability to insert shoulder, elbow and back armour (available seperately - select above)
All UK purchases of a total value of £50 or more can enjoy free shipping. All orders that total less than £50 will be charged £4.92. We offer discounted international delivery because we absorb some of the delivery costs to all international destinations so you get the very best value. Please note that non EU customers do not pay VAT. Examples of international delivery costs can be found on our delivery information page. Please note that internatonal customers are repsonsible for any import duties that may be payable and to ensure that the products you have ordered can be imported into your country.
All UK customers receive a 1hr delivery window by text and email (if provided) for your convenience and improved first time delivery success.
All items that are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery in the UK. International deliveries will take longer. If an item isn't in stock you will receive an email to let you know when to expect to receive it.
Our prices are the most competitive around, and we regularly check our prices to keep it that way. That's why we will promise that should you find any of our products at a lower price anywhere else, we'll match that price AND give you a free thermal neck collar worth £14.99. So rest assured you can buy from us with confidence. If you have found this product cheaper elsewhere please email us. More information can be found in our T&Cs.