Premier Anniversary Helmet Retro - JT2
The Premier Anniversary JT2 retro motorcycle helmet celebrates the 55th year of the Premier brand. With a design inspired by motorcycle legend Phil Read, this Premier helmet has fantastic retro style. The outer shell is made from a composite fibre shell for lightness and shock resistance. The air ventilation system ensures optimum comfort within the helmet whilst an anti-scratch visor helps to maintain perfect vision at all times.
- Three composite fibreglass shell constructed from Dyneema-Carbon-Aramidic and epoxy resin
- Three air flow intakes and two extractor
- Removable and washable interior lining with hygienic treatment
- Anti-scratch treated visor
- Quick release visor system
- Chin strap with quick release micrometric buckle
- Weight: 1.190kg +/- 50 g
- This helmet passes standard ECE 22.05 for motorcycle helmet use in the EU.
- This helmet is J graded, as it has passed the ECE 22.05 standard as an open face helmet.
|Measurement in CM||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-62||63|