Sign up to our newsletter for the latest offers, discounts, promotions, news and events from The Cafe Racer.
We are recruiting for a dynamic individual to help support our Digital Team with the day-to-day content
management within our three e-commerce websites based in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex.
• Creating and uploading products to three e-commerce websites and other retail channels
• General content creation and publishing
• Assist the Digital Manager in administration and management of three websites
• Coordinate planning and publication schedules
• Assist the web team with stock management and merchandising
• Proficient writing and proofreading ability
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
• Proven ability to work accurately and quickly
• A good understanding of SEO and UX
• Great attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• Team Player
• Experience in using a CMS to manage websites
• Experience in e-commerce and writing for the web
• Experience with Google products
• Salary £17K to £18K
• Hours Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm, with a ½ hour break, plus: Two Saturdays per month, 9.30am to 4.30pm, with a ½ hour break (lieu time accrued).
• 20 days holiday per year and Bank Holidays (increasing after 1 year by one day & each year thereafter to a maximum of 5)
• Critical Illness Cover
• Death in Service Life Insurance
• Free parking
• Loads of fun!
To apply for the position of Junior Digital Content Assistant, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter. The closing date is Tuesday 30th April 2019.